I'm Sarah, The Productivity Princess.
And I help gorgeous business owners get unstuck.
You see, anything that keeps us stuck, in my eyes, is a productivity problem, and I'm a little bit of a problem solving addict!
If you don't know where to start, I can show you the first step. If you don't know where to go next, I can show you the rest of the staircase.
I must confess that I have a bit of a superpower.
I can make the complicated and time-consuming, simple and quick. It's true! Just check out >>The Word on the Street<< if you don't believe me.
I used to be unproductive too.
I'm passionate about this stuff because I know it makes a difference as I started out as an unproductive person. I was suffering with long term insomnia and struggling to manage my business. I knew things had to change and that becoming more productive was the key.
I read, absorbed, tried, tested and failed at many of the productivity 'solutions' out there. Until I realised something very important. I was trying to conform to what someone else believed was the only way to be productive. I was literally trying to fit a starburst shaped peg into a boring round hole, and it was never gonna work!
Becoming more productive does involve techniques, tricks, hacks, tech, processes, systems and solutions.
But........and this is a BIG but.......it's much more than that.
- It's a feeling.
- It's a deep down knowing sensation that you're on the right track.
- It's an understanding that perfect isn't everything and that progress is far more important.
- It's not judging or penalising yourself because things still feel a little out of whack.
- It's about asking yourself why?
- It's about being curious, understanding and kind.
- And more than anything.............productivity is personal.
When I'm not being a princess....
- I'm a mountain biker, hiker and all round outdoorsy nature lover.
- I'm a bit of a stationery addict and consider myself a 'collector' so it doesn't sound like I have a problem.
- I'm also a movie nut and xbox gamer (ooops I showed you my geeky side there).
- And I love to get creative with paints, pencils and scrap-booking as a way to chill out at the end of the day.