Work with me 1-2-1 and get unstuck!
Are things feeling a little out of control?
Maybe you're experiencing that 'can't see the wood for the trees' feeling right now.
Are you totally overwhelmed?
If so, this can make it hard to work out where to place your time and energy for the best results, and therefore keeping you stuck.
Do you just wish things could be even a fraction more organised than they are right now?
Then it's time to make some changes.
- Trying to get organised when you have no idea where to start is a pretty daunting.
- Creating systems and processes in your business when you don't even know what you need, can feel impossible.
- Doing it alone with the fear of wasting your time or getting things wrong can be quite scary.
- But you're not alone, and this is where my Get Unstuck 1-2-1 Intensive comes in.
How much is it?
Your investment for a 45-minute 'Get Unstuck' 1-2-1 call along with a personalised step by step action plan is £99.
How does it work?
Sign up to my 1-2-1 Get Unstuck Intensive
Click the 'sign up' below and choose your payment option to get things started.
Complete and return the registration form
This one-page questionnaire will tell me a bit more about the problems you're facing right now so I can support you better. You will receive this by email when you first sign up.
Pick a time for our 45-minute intensive call
Once you have returned the questionnaire, you will be sent a link to my calendar where you can pick a time slot to suit you.
Follow your personalised action plan
Within 48 hours of our intensive call, you will receive an emailed action plan covering the steps to follow to get you unstuck.
Upgrade with an optional follow-up call
Need a bit more support, then upgrade to an additional 30 minute follow up call.
How do I get started?
Just click the link below, enter your details and let's get the ball rolling!
Why should you work with me?
Anything that keeps us stuck, in my eyes, is a productivity problem, and I'm a little bit of a problem solving addict!
- If you don't know where to start, I can show you the first step.
- If you don't know where to go next, I can show you the rest of the staircase.
I must confess that I have a bit of a superpower.
I can make the complicated and time-consuming, simple and quick. It's true! Just check out >>The Word on the Street<< if you don't believe me.
I used to be unproductive too.
I'm passionate about this stuff because I know it makes a difference as I started started out as an unproductive person. I was suffering with long term insomnia and struggling to manage my business. I knew things had to change and that becoming more productive was the key.
I read, absorbed, tried, tested and failed at many of the productivity 'solutions' out there. Until I realised something very important. I was trying to conform to what someone else believed was the only way to be productive. I was literally trying to fit a starburst shaped peg into a boring round hole, and it was never gonna work!
Becoming more productive does involve techniques, tricks, hacks, tech, processes, systems and solutions.
But........and this is a BIG but.......it's much more than that.
- It's a feeling.
- It's a deep down knowing sensation that you're on the right track.
- It's an understanding that perfect isn't everything and that progress is far more important.
- It's not judging or penalising yourself because things still feel a little out of whack.
- It's about asking yourself why?
- It's about being curious, understanding and kind.
- And more than anything.............productivity is personal.